NOHARALIFE.BLOGSPOT.COM
I'll learn to let you go~

Without words your name is what my heart screams !
It breaks me just to know that you really love him so .
I'll try my best that it won't show .
Without words you have made me much pain .
Without words feels like I have drowned in the rain .
And I was such a fool to believe that there was really you and me .
Without saying a word .
I'll pretend that I don't hear .
My heart whenever you're near .
And though it doesn't subside .
Whenever our worlds collide .
I know ... 
Someday I'll learn to let you go .



Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
SIERA ROZHA's NOTES


Haiii, welcome to my blog. Don't forget to follow me and leave your footnote below so I can follow you back! TQ! ^^
WELCOME TO SIERA ROZHA BLOG!! HAVE A NICE DAY.. THANK YOU!

HOME ABOUT TUTO LINK

FOOTPRINT







Follow me


Contact Me


Instagram: xolovenharaa
Line: xolovestephaniee


LIKE PLEASE ^^



My diary list